Saturday, March 29, 2014

देशभक्ति कविता



शहीदो को नमन उन चिताओ को नमन 
जो जल कर मिट्टी में मिले है उन्हें भी नमन 
जो हवा उन्हें छू कर गुजरी है 
उन हवावो को भी है नमन 

वो भले ही चल गए है इस दुनिया से 
पर आज भी उनके चिता की धधकती आग है दिल में 
हम झुक कर करते है सलाम उन्हे 
जो हँस कर गवा दी जान अपनी 
वो तो चले गए दुनिया से 
पर जा न सकेगे मेरे दिल से 
उनके चिता कि धधकती आग,हमें आगे बढ़ाती रहेगी 
हमभी सिख रहे है जीना मरना वतन के लिए 
और सिखा है हमने उन शहीदो से 
जिन्होंने हॅसते - हॅसते अपनी जान गवा दी। 

जय हिन्द जय भारत। बन्देमातरम् ..............

«« लोग हमें पागल कहते फिरते है  »»                «« ए मेरे वतन के लोगो  »»


7 comments:

  1. Great post.

    My web page :: Dre Headphones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post.

    Review my homepage :: Dre Headphones

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you desire to obtain a great deal from
    this post then you have to apply such strategies to your won blog.


    my homepage Louis Vuitton Discount

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and
    tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot
    drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad
    is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    Feel free to visit my web-site: Dr Dre Headphones

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find this topic
    to be actually something that I believe I would never
    understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely broad for me.

    I'm looking ahead for your next put up, I will attempt to get
    the cling of it!

    My blog New Balance Running

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy, I think your website may be having web browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening
    in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Besides that, great blog!

    Also visit my web page ... Christian Louboutin Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of
    volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work
    on. You have done a outstanding job!

    Here is my web page ... Beats By Dre Studio

    ReplyDelete

आप अपने सुझाव हमें जरुर दे ....
आप के हर सुझाव का हम दिल से स्वागत करते है !!!!!